David Drill is a Partner in the Firm’s Jacksonville, Florida office. He began his legal career as a prosecutor at the Broward County State’s Attorneys Office. Thereafter, he practiced Criminal defense and personal injury law. He has spent the next fifteen years of his professional career defending General liability claims, Property claims and Workers’ Compensation claims. David practice is now devoted exclusively to worker’s compensation defense and subrogation lien resolution.
Throughout his career, David has tried in excess of thirty-five jury trials, more than one-hundred non-jury civil trials and more than seventy-five workers’ compensation trials.
David is certified by the State of Florida to provide Continuing Education courses and frequently conducts seminars for employers, their risk management staff, insurance adjusters and state agencies.
David received his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida and worked as a Florida Licensed Pharmacist for more than 10 years in various hospital, home health and retail settings.
He then earned his law degree from Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University in 1993.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- University of Florida, B.S., Pharmacy
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., 1993
Bar & Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Jacksonville Claims Association
Seminars and Classes Taught
- Workers’ Compensation Essentials for New Adjusters, April 2018
- Compound Drugs and Daubert, April 2018
- The Premises Rule, March 2018