Ben received his Bachelor’s degree in Economics, cum laude, from the Lewis College of Business at Marshall University in 2017. While at Marshall, he was a member of the men’s soccer team and a recipient of the Conference USA Commissioner’s Academic Medal. Ben then returned home to Nashville and earned his law degree from Belmont University College of Law. In the summer following his first year of law school, he joined Eraclides Gelman as a law clerk and continued in this position until he became licensed as an attorney.
Ben practices in the areas of workers’ compensation defense and workers’ compensation subrogation and routinely handles depositions, hearings, trials, and appeals in workers’ compensation claims across the state of Tennessee. He also regularly presents educational seminars for employers, insurers, and TPA’s on topics pertaining to Tennessee workers’ compensation law.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Lewis College of Business at Marshall University, B.A. 2017
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D. 2020
Bar & Court Admissions
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Mid-South Workers’ Compensation Association